The LDBA works together with the Ladysmith Chamber of Commerce and the Town of Ladysmith to enhance and develop Ladysmith’s business community.
Membership is open to businesses located within the dark green area (Full members) and outside (Associate members).
As a new member, you can join at any time during the year and only pay for the remaining months! As a returning member, you pay the full price.
- Facebook posts, monthly branding in print media, annual promotion in Tourism Guides
- Frequent advertisements in the local print media, plus special rates available for events
- Online business listing and advertising opportunities on this LDBA mobile-friendly website
- Posters and signage for special events, newsletters, Cenotaph signage
- Popular events: Old Time Christmas, Hill Dash, Arts on the Avenue, Grand Christmas, Summer Sale, shop-local promotion – summer and winter, support Ladysmith Days, Festival of Lights
- A representative from Town Council, plus advocating on issues such as business taxes, highway directional signage
public washrooms, Economic Development, networking
- Monthly membership meetings, 3rd Thursday, time and location may vary
- Social events to enhance networking opportunities and enhance your profile in the community
- Professional development and educational seminars at regular monthly meetings
- Collaboration with the Ladysmith Chamber of Commerce, Ladysmith Waterfront Gallery, Ladysmith Show and Shine, Festival of Lights Society, Town of Ladysmith, Ladysmith Maritime Society, Ladysmith Days and more
As an LDBA member you will enjoy being part of our vibrant business community and help contribute to the growth and prosperity of downtown Ladysmith!